Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Long Hiatus

Ok, I'll admit I haven't been running for a long while since my injury. The ankle is a major hindrance as it'll take awhile to recover from past experience. The last time I snap a tendon in my finger it took a good five months to not hurt at any tiny pressure. Even then, it's not as strong as it used to be.

With the ankle I hope it'll strengthen back over time. It's mostly strong enough for daily movement and my other training activities, just with occasional light bits of pain when I'm not careful. But it hasn't regained the initial flexibility and I can't plantar flex fully without a little warning pain.

That said, I've been skipping and can handle it comfortably for most part, so I'll probably try to get some light running time in soon. Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment