Monday, March 14, 2011

The Smell of Funk

The recent wet weather is killing me. If there's one thing I hate most besides roaches, it's wet feet.

Unfortunately, wet weather means wet feet. I don't usually wear covered shoes, so as long as the ground is wet after nature's shower, my Teva sandals are bound to scoop some of that dirty water under my toes.

I hate that icky sticky feeling, not to mention how it'll end up stinking real bad, my feet especially. I've had at least one complain already, and god knows how many more unspoken ones.

In the hopes that the Classics will fare better, I've been wearing them around too. While the funk is lesser for now, it takes hell of a time to dry. I'm basically squelching around in soaked feet. Doesn't help that it's mostly fabric.

One saving grace is that it's machine washable though, so I've been dumping it into a laundry bag with the rest of my wash. Helps to keep the smell down.

The only problem is wet weather makes it hard to sun dry them. In the mean time I have to wear my Tevas. Back to square one. *facepalm*

While I'm busy sulking, anyone's got recommendations for washing powder or detergent? Still can't seem to find the magic one that gives my clothes that laundry fresh fragrant. Sigh.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment